Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Project: Look Good Naked

Ok so I feel like everytime I look at the magazine rack there is something on the front of each one screaming "LOSE WEIGHT!!" at me.  You know what I'm talking about.  "Lose 5 pounds in 10 days", "Walk your way to thin", "The Secret to Slim Success".  Are you kidding? Which one do I buy, which one has the secret, which one will actually make the weight jump off my body with the least amount of effort?  The answer to those questions is none of them......and......all of them.  And I have them all.

So here's the deal.  Everyday I'll be posting another tip, another recipe, another exercise from my plethora of published pointers to help get us there.  The purpose is to give us the best advice possible without having to buy more and more articles.  Let me be frank for a minute, the way to lose weight, get toned and in turn "look good naked" is all calories in/calories out.  But we all need a little motivation and encouragement to get there.  We always like new ways to achieve that and new recipes to try.  We have to find what works for us consistently and long term.  What works for me may not work for someone else.  You may not like Kale or working out at 5:30 AM.  But somewhere in some magazine is your way and we'll find it.

Who's with me? 

1 comment: