Friday, February 11, 2011

Project: Look Good Naked-Day 3

So I'm not doing so good so far.  I went to the store last night to buy some of the ingredients for the breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack recipes.  I only bought for a few and broke the bank.  Now fortunately, I found some coupons on coupons.com for things like triscuits, cheese, turkey lunch meat, etc.  So next time I go it won't be as bad.  Next, exercise.  Snow does nothing for my exercise routine.  As a matter of fact, it totally blew it.  So basically, we are gonna start fresh tomorrow.  But here are some lunch ideas that I liked, I hope you enjoy.

1. Refried bean and cheese quesadilla: spread 1/4 cup fat-free refried beans on 1 whole wheat tortilla, sprinkle with 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, heat in toaster oven until melted, fold in half and cut into triangles; 1 ounce baked tortilla chips; 1 cup watermelon balls. (420 cal; 10 g fat; 8 g fiber)
2. Mediterranean Pasta: stir an extra 1/2 cup spinach in with healthy choice's Mediterranean Pasta; 1 medium banana. (490 cal; 6 g fat;)
3. ON-THE-GO!! Mcdonald's grilled chicken ranch snack wrap and 1% milk jug (370 cal; 14 g fat; 1 g fiber)

EXERCISE
okay so all I'm trying to do right now is get up and do something at least 5 times a week.  Some days I walk around the neighborhood, others I go to the gym (for the coffee, let's be honest).  I'm trying to keep it varied, doing different things.  Making it not so repetitious.  That way I always work out something, but never get bored.  The absolute only way to make me do this is to have someone to work out with.  If I have to meet you there, I'll actually go.  So I have 2 different girls I work out with.  One who likes to go in the morning, and one who likes to go in the evening.  So between the two of them, I'm bound to get there 5 times a day hopefully.  We shall see.

I'm not posting my weight on here, but let's just say it's more than I'd like.  I have a goal weight in mind and it's 38 pounds away.  I plan on posting weight every week.  Hopefully this will make me stay motivated to lose.  Nobody wants to post weight gain now do they?  Let's see if we can get that 38 pounds off by the end of the year.  It helps me to have a short term goal.  I think 10 pounds by May 1 ( this is about 10 weeks) should be more than doable. 

Long term goal: 38 pounds by Dec. 31
Short term goal: 10 pounds by May 1
Total weight loss: 0 pounds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment