Monday, March 21, 2011

Project LGN: Progress

I wrote last week that I had really been slacking and wanted to wait a week before weighing.  I'm glad I did because I weighed today and my weight is unchanged.  This probably means I gained a little during my bad week and lost it again during last week. I can totally live with that.  This week will continue in the downward direction and hopefully next Monday I'll have a better weight loss report.  I have to be honest, this blog is one of the reasons I made myself get back on track.  The cyberworld is holding me accountable, whether they know it or not.  I read in one of my mags that discussing your weight loss goals and your methods to achieving them online was a great way to stay on task.  I got to put a big check mark next to that helpful hint cause I'm already doing it and it actually works.

Long-term Goal: 38 pounds by December 31
Short-term Goal: 10 pounds by May 1
Total weight loss to date: 4.4 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment