Monday, November 4, 2013

I love November and Disney World!

Bring on the magazines with Thanksgiving recipes, Fall decor ideas and lots and lots of PUMPKIN!!  Time to pull out my Orange Rachel Ray Bubble and Brown bowls that I love love love!  My dishes are all purple and orange and this is the perfect time of year to use them! Think I'll serve potatoes in one and green beans in the other!
I've ordered a new magazine...I know I know....that makes like 25, but it's completely different than all the other ones I get.  This one is called Celebrations and its all about Disney World.  That's right!  DISNEY WORLD.  My absolute favorite place on Earth.  I got my first issue this month:
It has articles on attractions, what's new, what's old and little tidbits about the park that I never knew, like where the murderous bride's wedding ring is at the Haunted Mansion!  I find it so incredibly interesting.  I may be posting some little facts about these mags as I read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment