Monday, November 4, 2013

Have a Jewel-Toned Thanksgiving!

Every Day with Rachel Ray has some great little crafty tips for Thanksgiving this year.  But what caught my eye was not the craft ideas, but the gorgeous jewel-toned Thanksgiving table she created.  Observe:
Golden Touch
How beautiful is that!  My favorite part is the "gold"ware! 

And look how gorgeous this is:
Gourd-geous
or as Rachel puts it: Gourd-geous.  Haahahahaha!

Mainly what this is telling me is that I don't have to stick to the traditional colors of the season.   I can make any holiday "me"! And anyone who knows me knows that this purple pumpkin is TRIPPING me out!!! Go check out her webpage and while you are there, don't forget to enter her daily contest to win fantabulous kitchen accessories.  Today's was the NINJA slow cooking system which I've been kind of drooling over for a while now.


No comments:

Post a Comment