Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pinterest Challenge Day 3

Bruschetta Chicken Bake


Pinned from the Kraft Foods website: kraftrecipes.com, this is an extremely simple and quick recipe. Seriously...3 steps and done. Both my husband and I really liked it.  It seems to be easily changed.  If you were in the mood for Mexican, you could change the cheese to Monteray Jack, the tomatoes to Rotel and the Stove Top flavor to Cornbread.  I will definitely be trying it that way as well. I think I will add this to my normal dinner rotation.  I served it with a side of quick and easy green beans that I found on Pinterest as well. Just put whole green beans on a baking sheet, toss them with olive oil, cracked black pepper and Sea Salt...bake on 400 for 8 minutes or so and done.


Scorecard:
Ease of Preparation: A+
Flavor: A-
Margin  for Error: A
Leftover Appeal: B
Overall Appeal: A-




what you need

1
can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
1
pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1/2
cup water
2
cloves garlic, minced
1-1/2
lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
1
tsp. dried basil leaves
1
cup KRAFT 2% Milk ShreddedMozzarella Cheese

make it

HEAT oven to 400ºF.
step 1
MIX tomatoes, stuffing mix, water and garlic just until stuffing mix is moistened.
step 2
LAYER chicken, basil and cheese in 3-qt. casserole or 13x9-inch baking dish.
step 3
TOP with stuffing. Bake 30 min. or until chicken is done.



No comments:

Post a Comment